Our Club

The Wangaratta Club was formed at a meeting held on the 4th October 1909 at the Wangaratta Library Building. It commenced operation in rooms leased from the Commercial Hotel.
Since then the Club has endured many changes and after purchasing surrounding land in Victoria Parade in 1956 the Bowling Green was opened. Extensions to the building on numerous occasions have been carried out and the current facilities offer members and guests pleasant surroundings to relax and enioy a meal, drink or just the company of friends.
The Club has always offered community support with it's facilities being available for the use of community groups such as Rotary, Apex, Kiwanis and a host of sporting and social organisations.
The Wangaratta Club celebrated 100 years of continuous operation on the 28th October 2009. A book was compiled recording the colourful history of the Club and is available for purchase.

For further details contact the Club on 0357 213 711 or call in and talk to the staff.

Club Directors

Presidents

Committees

Staff